5th annual research trip to Family History Library in Salt Lake
- help with pre-trip planning via secure website
- ability to send Michael problems before the trip
- morning optional lectures from 8 until 8:50
- consulations with Michael (at least two 20 minute consultations at library and "on the fly" questions can be asked when I'm not in consultations).
- small, limited number of participants so everyone is able to ask questions as needed.
Registration and more trip details are on our site at http://www.rootdig.com/slctrip.html
We'd love to have you join us. Register by 13 November and get free year of Casefile Clues, my weekly how-to newsletter.