Genealogy Computing Week 2009
Days and topics include:
· 9 March 2009-Using Ancestry.com
· 10 March 2009-Using Footnote.com
· 11 March 2009-Using FamilySearch.org
· 12 March 2009-Using Land Records
· 13 March 2009-Genealogy Problem Solving
· 14 March 2009-Using Non-English Language Records
Our program is unique here in the Midwest and we welcome anyone to join us for one or more days. Class size is small and we are informal, but informative.
Registration is ala carte--sign up only for those days which interest you. Galesburg is easy to get to via interstate and Amtrak does serve Galesburg (but you'd need a rental car while here--Enterprise has a facility next to the train station). Registration is only $40 per day.
More information is available on our website at http://www.rootdig.com/sandburg.html. Questions can be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.