28 March 2007

Gender Changing in 1860

Search the 1860 Census at Ancestry.com for your relative---who may have had his gender accidentally changed by a census taker--it's a little early for more permanent kinds of gender changes. If you don't have a subscription, you can read our suggestions for a 14 day free trial here.

Labels: ,